Space Hogs (www.Space-Hogs.com), the brand new MySpace marketing and promotion community will officially be opening its doors on Halloween, October 31st.
Space Hogs will feature information, videos, custom tools, and a private members forum dedicated to teaching the Space Hogs MySpace marketing system. Promoting products, music, services, and more on MySpace can be extremely profitable and this new site will be revealing many insider techniques and strategies that simply aren't talked about.
In case you're not familiar with MySpace, here are some stats that will be sure to blow your hair back.
- Myspace was founded in July 2003 by Tom Anderson and Chris DeWolfe, along with a team of programmers. It grew steadily, and in July 2005, it was bought out for $580 million by Rupert Murdoch.
- It has more traffic than any other US website, and accounts for 80%of visits to online social networks.
- It’s the Number One site for viewing videos online (over 40% of youtube videos are watched here)
- There are 105 million members signed up to Myspace
- 52% of the online population of myspace is over the age of 35
- Myspace has 2.5 times the traffic of google
tags: spacehogs, space hogs, myspace, traffic generation, free traffic